Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lucky Lil Win

Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” -Michael Jordan

I love this quote! It's the little things that culminate into that domino effect attitude. As I contemplated my post, I was drawn to write about my Michael Jordan--aka Jordan Michael. After a weekend of searching for a new home and facing the stressers of moving, Jordan and I blew off some steam by going to catch a fun movie. As we strolled into the movie theater lobby, we were cracking jokes about those awesome claw stuffed animal games. Don't act like you haven't played, or better yet, still want to play despite being a full grown adult "I've always wanted to win one of those!" I admitted to Jordan. Moments later, Jordan bellied up to the gaming claw and lo and behold, he won me a super sweet stuffed animal. Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Dreams do come true!
                       
Although it was silly and just a small feat, JMK is a "make it happen kind of guy," and I admire him for that. It's the little wins in life that summate dreams into reality. Want it. Wish it. Make it. Make it happen, CLE!

Keep JAMmin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your positive thoughts!