Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wonder Woman is Alive & Well in CLE!

"Word(less) Wednesday" Post


Yes folks, Wonder Woman is baaaaack!
And with these renewed superpowers, I can make it to the weekend!

When I arrived at my parents house tonight, my Mom showed me some old boxes she cleaned out from the attic today. And look what we uncovered? That's right! The most ultimate Halloween costume circa 1990 that I was so obsessed with as a kid that I rocked it all year long, cape and all. Enjoy!


Wonder Woman in her early years...



2 comments:

  1. O.M.G. JESS!!!! Lolll these pictures are AMAZING!!!! Love to see the little you and to see that you still have that joyous, ((slightly)) mischievous twinkle in your eyes today!! :))) love love love it. classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hs, your description hit it right on the head! I think Lily and Chloe may need to join the super hero club this Halloween.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your positive thoughts!