Thursday, June 27, 2013

JAMinCLE Goes to Manitou Beach

Early Monday morning, my Mom and I packed up the car to head up and visit my Uncle Don & Jim at their lake house in Michigan. They could not have been more hospitable, gracious, accommodating and great story tellers!!! The typically busy vacation spot turned to out to be a very peaceful getaway during the week and gave me time to pause, recharge and catch up with family. Perfect mini vay-k. Here are my pics from the trip:
 
 

Collecting my thoughts


Brother + Sister
 
 
Lake cruising
 
Sail boats, speed boats, & more boats!

The Wild Life!

Pork tenderloin
and grilled pineapple with rum and cinnamon sugar..yum!

Grown up popsicles and for a sunset boat cruise :)


Cotton candy skies



 
 
Thanks for everything Uncle Don!
 
A flip flopping good time!
What's your favorite weekend getaway spot that's just a short drive from CLE? Think I found mine :) Much needed R&R!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your positive thoughts!